Don't throw these large fish away, even if you don't have the required construction level yet! They are quite rare to get, so keep it in your bank for future use!
19. Always wear a ring of life or/and phoenix necklace incase you get attacked by randoms and don't notice!
20. Posting on the Forums is another great way to get rid of that boredom feeling. There are so many threads and topics to talk about that it'll last you all through your RuneScape life. Just remember to read all of the rules before posting.
21. When you reach level 79 fishing, you might want to try out The Fishing Trawler minigame. This can be very fun and profitable. At level 79 fishing you can catch sea turtle and at level 81 fishing you can catch manta ray. Both fish can sell for over 3k each!
22. When harpooning fish, I suggest to hand fish them if you have completed the Barbarian Training for fishing and have the required levels. This way you'll gain fishing XP,runes of magic gold plus strength XP!
23. When you get a bit bored with fishing and want some company, you might want to head over to the player made unofficial fishing guilds based on world 22. One is for fly fishing in Shilo Village and the other for Barbarian Fishing.
24. NEW! Summon familiars to help you while you fish! They can catch fish, give you fishing xp and boost your fishing level! The following familiars can help you while fishing:
Granite crab (16 summoning) - Catches oysters, seaweed, pike and cod, and +1 to fishing level
Ibis (56 summoning) - Catches fish (up to bass with special move) and +3 to fishing level
Granite lobster (74 summoning) - Catches fish up to sharks and +4 to fishing level
25. If you don't wish to cook your fish and want to use the fish in combat, then you can sell you raw fish and then buy cooked fish for a profit. -Master8490
26. When fishing for swordfish and sharks, I highly suggest wearing a pair of swordfish/shark fishing gloves. These are a reward from the Fist of Guthix mini-game and cost 200 tokens. The gloves give you an extra 100 XP per fish! They will turn to dust when you catch 1000 of the appropriate fish and cannot be recharged.
-> Swordfish gloves requires level 65 fishing
-> Shark gloves requires level 90 fishing
27. If your fly fishing and are dropping your fish (For ultimate XP), you might want to try fishing at the fishing spots to the west of the Fishing Guild. There you can instantly sell your fish to the nearby merchant, saving a lot of time dropping them and making a small profit!
28. You could sell you're raw fish from fly fishing from shilo in G.E. sometimes, to get more feathers! - Linkblue1444
29. To keep your character logged in, just spin the screen left or right a bit. There’s no need to say anything in game to keep you logged in.
30. If you started Fremminek Isles, I suggest you fish at Jatizo, they have sharks lobsters swordfish or anything there! - Yurie32
31. While Barbarian fishing, save your caviar for a profit! They sell for a whooping 462gp each! - Otupac
Link to RuneScape official site. Read more here. Other Links on Goldceo:RuneScape gold and RuneScape powerleveling.